India’s leading car manufacturer is Maruti Suzuki and it has launched this new model utility vehicle Ertiga for about 5.89 lakh rupees to 8.45 lakh rupees. This is just announced to be their introductory price. This utility vehicle for Maruti is named after their LUV (Life Utility Vehicle).
This Ertiga car will come both in diesel and petrol version. The company planned for the VVT 1.4 litre petrol engine in India. In the petrol engine it comes with the K series where it has 1.4 litres that can be used via the variable valve timing and the diesel comes up with the 1.3 litre turbocharged mill.
The Ertiga is a seven seater car. Diesel version of the car possess super turbo engine to boost the speed up. It is more in fuel efficiency and so it can be good efficient for 20.77 kmpl. These utility vehicles are a promising segment to give the growth rate for about 20% every year. This is strongly believed by the result obtained in past three years.
This is critical utility vehicle developed with the investment of MSI and Suzuki Motor Corporation and about Rs. 400 crore are put forth to develop Ertiga and the free test drive for this car in available in the ex-showroom (Delhi).
1) Petrol versions are LXi, ZXi, VXi and their price are Rs. 5.89 lakhs, Rs. 7.30 lakhs and Rs. 6.6 lakhs respectively.
2) Diesel versions of Ertiga are VDi, ZDi, LDi and price range are Rs. 7.90 lakhs, Rs. 8.45 lakhs, Rs. 7.30 lakhs respectively.
3) Exterior: The headlamp and exterior mirror looks as same from the Maruti swift.
4) Interior: The interior of Ertiga looks similar and seems to be the extended and advanced of the Maruti Ritz.
5) Competitors: The competitors of this Maruti Ertiga are Mahindra Bolero and Tata Sumo Victa and these are some of the diesel powered up cars.