2012 Hyundai Accent is not only an affordable and stylish car from the buyer point of view but it is also considered to be more larger, sharper and more fuel efficient car that the Hyundai has designed. This car 5 passenger family sedan with 4 door and in 3 trim name available.
a) GLS 4 door
b) GS 5 door
c) SE 5 door
All the trim possesses 30/40 mpg fuel efficient and engine has 138 horsepower.
1) Strong engine with increased and greater horse power.
2) Greater value for the money that is being spends in purchasing the Hyundai.
3) Excellent fuel economy with the engaging style.
4) It has good road manners and extended long warranty period.
1) Manual transmission is not engaged in Hyundai Accent
2) Regardless of the advantages of Accent, its competitors offer even more options.
3) Regarding the visibility in the hatchback there is limited rear.
4) It is very stylish but not so “wow”
5) There are some lacking qualities in steering.
Common features of 3 trims:
They have 1.6L and 4 cycles in engine. It has stability and traction control with IPod input and satellite radio. They also have side and curtain airbags.
Distinct features of 3 trims:
Bluetooth facility is there in SE, it’s optional in GLS and it is not available in GS. Automatic transmission is available in GLS and SE, manual transmission in GS. In Hyundai Accent the Base GLS trim, hatchback comes up in GS trim and top line in SE trim.
The package includes air-conditioning, fog lights, power windows and mirrors, sound system include CD player, satellite radio, auxiliary input jacks, and a trip computer available with four loud speakers. GLS has 14 inch steel wheels and GS and SE 16 inch alloy wheels. It possesses a leather wrapped steering, cruise control and tilt steering wheels.